Since I’ll have some more free time on my hands I decided to open commissions again.
I still have two left from the previous batch that are waiting to be finished so they’ll have the priority of course [ please do not worry, the prices are from the old price list! ]
So! Here’s a couple of things you ought to know!:
- All types are drawn on 300dpi A5 canvas [ which is about 1748px x 2480px ]
- The background is usually white or one-coloured
- A portrait, bust, waist-up and knees-up this time, if that’s all right?
- Only one character please.
- ?€ - I know I put some limitations since the last batch, I apologize for that, but if you really wished for more detailed illustration, with specific bg with/or full bodied/additional characters, I don’t think it would be a big problem. I would have to add a little bit more to the price though… [ I’ll probably take a 80% of the price for additional character ]
- Some reference material - characters reference sheets or artworks - would definitely come in handy, so please do not forget to include them in your notice :)
- I’d prefer to receive the payment through PayPal. I’ll give you the address after I complete my work.
- Lastly… If you think the prices are a bit too high for what I’m offering, I think I can lower them down, if more people demand it. Although, to be honest, I’ll be needing a little bit of cash by the end of school year so… that’s why I don’t have slots. I’ll try to draw as much as I can.
I’m fine with drawing:
- Your OC, either from your original story and from a already existing series
- All kind of pairings [ het, slash, femslash ect ]
- Hmm… I guess I can draw you anything that is not on the list below :)
Things I will most likely refuse to draw:
- 18+ rated themes
- very complicated backgrounds [ I’m sorry I’m still learning and I wouldn’t want to serve you some nasty looking environment >< maybe in the future :) ]
- very complicated machinery/robots [ the same as above ]
- OCxCharacter from ‘official’ series - for example: your OCxPapa Smurf [ I’m sorry, I just… can’t… ]
Might as well post some commissions that I’ve done. Blinky commission on Gaia. Probably reblog it in the morning tomorrow since who is even on during this time (oh yea people on the other side of the world, instead of deleting my stupid, here listen to my thought process).
Looking at them on low-res is silly.
I didn’t do to well on the color selection for the outline on this commission. At least I learned a valuable lesson on how to do them from now on.
Gaia Commission. M’kay.
I’m so swamped with school and family right now that I can barely even fit in time to finish this. Ugh - stress. Another one of kami - kun’s characters.
One out of four of Kami - kun’s commission on Gaiaonline. This is her character Lucy.
Edit; One of the animation frames was incorrect.
Gaia commission. :’9
Did this for a friend on Gaia - him and his girlfriend’s gymleader personas.
Animation overload. This one has a slightly fuzzier animation style because it makes everything flow a little better? At least it did so with the grass and falling leaves. It didn’t work out so well with the tail, but what’cha going to do? It was definitely a learning experiance. At least he’s a cute looking faun.
PS. Background circle is totally a Merrigo influence for you guise that follow her too!
I did couple art this time. This piece killed a part of my soul a bit with all the black but I think it turned out okay! The legs were being a butt the entire time I was drawing this.
This time I have animated sparkle-y eyes! Of course this is a gaia commission too and I think that’s so obvious now, I shouldn’t have to put it in my notes anymore. Oh and oh-my-god, white hair. Almost makes me want to slap a background on my pictures.
Another gaia commission. I think I have a better grasp on pixel-ing hair now.
Another commission I did on gaia. Doing the cat ears was a pain in my bum (and not in the good way, mind you) since I made them too stiff the first time around. Had to go back and redo them - sort of. They’re still stiff but not as bad as the first time I did it. Trust me, this version is better.